When you want to experience the beauty of Egypt the right way, consider our Red Sea liveaboard scuba diving vacation packages: Brothers, Daedalus, Elphinstone itinerary. The Red Sea Aggressor III will operate from the Port Ghalib yacht marina and resort area. It is a beautiful gated upscale resort community that is home to the 130 ft., 22 passenger yacht and includes lots of restaurants and shopping. All charters run Saturday to Saturday.
- Diving begins Sunday morning and ends Friday when the Aggressor returns to port.
- Average of up to 20 to 23 dives on 7 night charters including several night dives.
- 3-5 mm wetsuit recommended for summer; 7 mm wetsuit recommended for winter.
- Average water temperatures: 74 - 82F, 23 - 28C.
- All dives are from 3 tenders. Length: (2) 8 ft. x 21 ft and (1) 6 x 16 ft.
With awesome visibility and breath-taking soft corals, the Red Sea is one of the most popular liveaboard scuba diving destinations in Egypt.
While the Red Sea is known for dazzling soft corals, divers will also enjoy exhilarating, high-energy pelagic action. Whale sharks, marlin, great hammerheads, spinner dolphin, mantas, blue-fin tuna and thrasher sharks are a sample of what can be seen in the southern Red Sea.
There are over 1000 species of fish in the Red Sea, 20 percent of which are found nowhere else in the world. Because it is one of the sunniest places on the planet, corals and their tiny guests thrive on an overabundance of solar energy. It is also the resting place of many intriguing wrecks including several WWII ships that house countless artifacts.
- Day 1:
- Arrival Marsa Alam or Hurghada, boarding 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Day 2:
- 8:00 am, Port Authorities clearance and departure for 1st dive
- Day 2 — 7:
- Red Sea; Eat, Sleep & Dive
- Day 7:
- 2 dives in the morning depending on guest flight schedules and the 24 hour requirement before flying
- 2:00 pm — 4:00 pm return to Port
- Cocktail party 6:00 pm and dinner ashore at 7:00 pm (this dinner is the only meal not included in the cruise)
- Day 8:
- Sailing to Hurghada Port approx. 1 hour. Disembarkation