The Brother Islands, the tops of two undersea mountains rising from the depth, can be explored while diving the Red Sea about 50 nautical miles off-shore, near the town of Quseir.
The Aida II, an Egyptian supply vessel and the Numidia, a cargo ship, lie on the walls of the Big Brother and can be explored on this Red Sea diving safari.
Daedalus Reef is a big oval reef with a lighthouse and its perimeter of walls offers some of the most stunning diving in the Red Sea.
The thresher shark, an oceanic species, as well as the magnificent Whale shark, occasionally spotted close to the reef.
Last but not least, this diving safari finishes with Elphinstone, a truly legendary Red Sea diving reef where you can expect the unexpected.
- Daedalus Reef
- Abu Dabbab
- Small Brother Island
- El Mangrove
- Abu Kifan
- Panorama Reef
- Middle Reef
- Abu Hashish
- Ras Disha
Yacht services and amenities
- Salon which is equipped with the latest in entertainment equipment
- Audio-visual station: DVD, video, TV, CD
- Separated lounge/dining room
- FREE Wi-Fi (depending on 3G signal)
- Public Bathrooms: 2
- Air Conditioning
- Sun deck
- Fly deck
- DAY 1
- Arrival, boat briefing then check in, dinner. First night onboard in the New Marina.
- DAY 2
- Departure in the morning, 2 dives in Marsa Alam area. 1 night dive.
- Travel to the Brothers overnight.
- DAY 3
- Three dives at the Big Brother.
- Sailing to Daedalus overnight.
- Note: Night dives are prohibited at all marine park islands!
- DAY 4
- Three dives at Daedalus.
- Sailing to Small Brother overnight.
- DAY 5
- Three dives at the Small Brother.
- Sailing to Elphinstone overnight.
- DAY 6
- Two to three dives in Elphinstone.
- Possible night dive near the coast of Marsa Alam.
- DAY 7
- Two dives in Marsa Alam area.
- Return to port and spending the last night onboard.
- DAY 8
- Check out after breakfast, latest until 10:00 AM.